Thursday, February 21, 2008

Baby Anna's Birthday

Well, we thought Baby Anna was coming by C-section on Monday, but now we are waiting until Thursday. (Scheduling issues with the hospital.) She will still be a c-section, just a few days later than we thought. Her head is measuring small, her belly is measuring big and her femur is measuring average. Her weight is estimated to be around 9lb 6 oz right now. The safest way for both of us is a c-section and I am OK with that.

My last day at work is still tomorrow. I will have a few days of rest before she comes. I know I won't have much time for that in the next couple of years, so I'll take advantage of it while I can.

Willie will be with us for the first week at home and Mimi will be there for several days after that. I am very excited to know when she is finally coming to see us!

Of course, she may try to show up sooner on her own, but Dr. Sullivan doesn't think so. I am still fully thinned, but only 1cm dialated. If she does try this on her own, we'll still do a c-section.

Thanks again to all of you for your gifts and prayers.